Sunday, April 19, 2009

how my journey will start

After a few weeks of feeling like shit after eating, I decided that I needed a change and it needed to happen right then and there.

I had lost about 20lbs between Nov 08 and Jan 09, don't know what I did, it just happened. But I'm back up 10lbs to 179ish, and I'm sick of hovering around 2 hundo, even if people tell me I "hide it well". I miss being a svelte 125 ;) I know I'm never getting back to that weight unless I do something even more drastic than what, after some extensive research on the net, lead me to do.


THE MASTER CLEANSE or Lemonade Diet as some like to call it; http://themastercleanse.org/
seemed like a pretty easy thing to do, and claims the results are "amazing". Well, I want "amazing" results! Which means I will have to be the opposite of who I've been lately; the will powerless veg who eats when she's bored and does very little exercise.
Now, for any of you who know me, and are actually reading this, know that I do- well did- exercise. I skated all winter, but on some days all that required was a push across the ice from one of my stronger students.

Like I said before, lately I have been feeling, well, just plain crappy.

I'm hoping that this combo of organic lemon juice, Grade B Maple syrup, cayenne pepper and filtered water will help me get rid of that feeling, plus maybe I'll drop a pants size...who knows.

They tell you to keep a log of your days, I'm aiming for 10 days on this with a exit-out of 3 more days.

I thought this might be a good way to keep track of my progress, whilst getting words of encouragement and or negative vibes from friends.

So here goes nothin.....

1 comment: