Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I skipped a day.....

...well not really. Sorry to inform you all, but I am a quitter. I thought I was strong, I thought I could "muscle through" the "headaches". Yeah headaches is in quotes, because i thought they were gonna be puny ones like I occasionally get. No fucking way! This was the headache to end all headaches. Bogus! I decided that if it was gonna be like that for 10 days then I could not do it. So now I have over a dozen lemons, a packet of cayenne pepper, a bag of pysllium husk, a huge thing of Sea Salt, a box of "Smooth Move" laxitive tea, and a bottle of Wheat Grass tablets. The last 2 I'm hoping to be able to return (unopened). I'm gonna keep the Pysllium, I've read some about it and it works as a appetite supressent of sorts while aiding in digestion, so along with a "healthy" diet and some more exercise I'm gonna try and do this the almost old fashioned way.

I was ashamed of myself for the 1st 24 hours of quitting, but maybe that was just my throbbing noggin talking ~ney~ screaming at me for being a bit of an idiot in the 1st place and thinking that spicy lemonade drink was going to be my cure-all.

So if you still want to keep up with my jouney, albeit it will be a far less entertaining one, feel free.

I'm aleady feeling better about what I have been consuming. Maybe I was just in a rut and a bit depressed, because it was April and there was still 2 feet of snow on the ground and there was no where for me to go.

So until the next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment